Sharp Edge Cake Class
Thursday 26th March 10AM – 4PM ~ Heathfield, East Sussex
Come and join us for our sharp edge cake class, do not be fooled by the seemingly simple design of this cake, Iv chosen this design for this class as it’s one of the hardest to do! A white cake leaves no room for blemishes, rips or elephant skinned sugar paste, Getting a perfect drip is also extremely tricky, In this class I will show you how to get get the perfect sugar paste covering and achieve the coveted shape edge you see in all the Pinterest perfect cakes.
What you will learn in the sharp edge cake class
- What tools are best to use and what suppliers you can get them from
- A demonstration of how to make dark Chocolate Ganache
- Tort, fill and Crumb coat a sponge cake
- Cover your cake perfectly in Ganache and Sugar Paste
- Achieve a sharp edge using my special upside down method
- Create a perfect royal icing drip ~ we will also talk about the different mediums you can use
- Make a Fantasy sugar flower with flower paste
- Ice your cake board and decorate it for a pro finish
Payments must be made in full and are non refundable and non transferable, therefore please check travel arrangements before booking.
5 in stock